Linda M James

Monday 20 May 2013

VOTING FOR SWANS



I know that some of you have already read my psychological thriller THE DAY OF THE SWANS which has become a finalist in The People’s Book Prize and enjoyed it, so I hope the rest of you read it. This is a prize which is judged by readers and not judges which I think is wonderful. The voting opens tomorrow,  21st May and closes on 29th May. I would be so grateful if you’d vote for it as I’ve been told that the story is gripping.

Here is a link for voting for it between those dates. If you follow the instructions on line it will take you a few minutes to vote.


I’ll be going to the awards dinner on 29th May in London where the 3 winners will be announced. [Fiction, Non-fiction and Children’s Section.]

The winners will be presented with their awards by the writer Frederick Forsyth. It will be an exciting, if nail-biting evening, which is being televised!

Many thanks for your support.
All the best
 Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment