Linda M James

Monday 4 March 2013

A RACE TO THE FINISH






My publishers have just told me that I’m one of the finalists in this prize and I’m thrilled. Still some hurdles to jump. The finalists will compete again. Further voting will take place between 21st to 29th May 2013 when the public will be asked to vote again for the 12 finalists in each category to determine the winner of that category’s People’s Book Prize 2012/13.  The winners will then be  announced at the Award Ceremony on 29th May 2013. 
 
I do hope you buy the book and vote for it.
 
Here are some of the comments on People’s Book Prize. I hope they encourage you to read the book before May and vote for it:
 
“A very well written book which kept me hooked to the last page and which had a wonderful twist that all good psychological thrillers must have! I very much liked the characters who were realistic and believable. The descriptive passages made you feel you were there. The idea that you are the sum total of past memories and that someone could plant memories in your mind is devastatingly simple, but effective in this wonderful plot. A well-researched book that is a very good read”
“I just loved this book! I have read and enjoyed other books by Ms James but this one is exceptional even for her. The whole idea of the plot is so original and captivating. This book is enjoyable on so many levels which is what I like my reading to be.”
“Thoroughly enjoyed the novel. It was gripping and interesting. Would like to read more books by same author.”
“This is a fantastic book. Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. Having had some experience with cognitive behaviour therapy it is extremely believable and had me on the edge of my seat as each page turned.”

“A thrilling read.”
“Great read, I couldn’t put it down.”
Marvellous book and very riveting. Really liked the exploration of reality and identity.
This book is an excellent read, well written, creative and exciting, so that you simply don’t want to put it down until the last page is turned. I would like to add my vote for this book. It is an excellent read."
"A great read. Couldn’t put the book down. Marvellous landscapes, interesting well-researched characters and most of all suspense galore!"
"A cracking read from its beginning to its climactic end. Read before Christmas!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment